Happy March! I thought it would be fun to post my favorite products and things from the previous month for you guys to see what I was loving!
- Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel, $18- This is a great eye cream that I use twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I find that it helps reduce the puffiness under my eyes, along with keeping them hydrated.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, $64- I don’t wear foundation everyday but when I do, this is the product I use! It covers everything and my skin looks absolutely flawless. It’s definitely worth the money, but I would totally recommend getting a sample if it’s not in your budget.
- Bluetooth Shower Speaker, $9.99- This has changed how I listen to music in the shower. It connects easily to your device via bluetooth and the sound is a lot louder than your phone. The battery life is pretty good (8 hours) and only takes an hour or less to charge. I bought mine on Amazon.com and it was totally worth it!
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran- I’m not huge fan of trending songs but I really like this one because it’s super catchy!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, $23- I have the smaller version of this because I wanted to test it out to see if I would like it… let me say, it was TOTALLY worth it! This powder is great for setting your face or baking under your eyes, I use mine for both.
- The People vs O.J. Simpson, Netflix- This show is super interesting. You’ll learn a ton about the law system and how it works. I definitely recommend watching it!
- Nike Roshe One Shoes, $75- I got these for Christmas and have worn them everyday since! They’re super comfortable and great for everyday use, but I wouldn’t workout in them.
- Cycling- This has been my latest obsession! It my favorite form of cardio and I always feel like I’m getting a good workout in. I love Soul Cycle but there isn’t one near me so I take classes at the Rec Center and they’re pretty good!
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, $2.97- Hair masks are great for moisturizing your hair and this one is awesome! My hair is so smooth and silky after I use this, plus it’s really cheap compared to others!
- The Crown, Netflix- MY FAVORITE SHOW ON NETFLIX. For those of you who don’t know, I’m studying aboard in London this summer and decided to start learning about the British culture and the Royal Family. “The Crown” focuses on Queen Elizabeth’s transition after her father passes away and how she handled the change. The show contains lots of drama and TONS of history, I basically learned that Queen Elizabeth II is a BO$$! I absolutely cannot wait until season 2!!
I totally recommend checking some of these things out, I promise they won’t disappoint!
xoxo, Sophia Angela