Happy happy April! I don’t know about you guys but my March was super busy. I had tons of assignments due and midterms for school, along with Spring Break. I’m so excited that April’s here because that means I only have a month left of school, where has the time gone?!
Looking back at March and all the craziness that happened, I chose some of my favorite products (and songs) to show you what I have been loving. It’s a bit misalliance, lol!
- Spray Vaseline, $5.99– My life savior for this month! After coming back from Spring Break, my skin was starting to peel and it was super dry. This product was easy to use. Just spray and rub, it’s as simple as that! I use the Intensive Care Cocoa one.
- Real Techniques Blender, $6.99– This is a great drug store dupe for the beautyblender. My favorite part of this blender is that it has different angles that are used for specific areas on your face.
- That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars– Every time I hear this song I just wanna dance and sing, it’s so catchy and so fun to listen too!
- Congratulations by Post Malone– I love Post Malone and this overall album was amazing. This song specifically just gives me major ~vibes~
- Gimme Brow from Benefit, $12– My brows are on fleek when I put this on. I’ve used many different tinted brow gels but this one is by far the best. It fills my brows in while also making them look natural. I totally recommend this product!
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, $24– When I got back from Puerto Rico I decided that I hate foundation and tinted moisturizers are so much better. This one specially is super light on my skin and it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing make-up at all! Plus, the overall coverage is pretty good.
- Fuzzy Slides from Urban Outfitters, $15– I actually love these shoes! They’re so fun and boujee, plus they were SO cheap. I love finding trendy things like this at a bargain price, that way I never feel like I’m breaking the bank but I’m still apart of the trend.
- St. Moriz Tanning Mousse, $12.99– Let’s be honest, we all fake tan once in a while. I started re-using this to touch up my tan from Spring Break (I had some pretty bad tan lines!) and this worked so well. I’ve been using this product since 2013 and it’s a great dupe for the St. Torpez one. It literally does the exact same thing for a better price!
- Greenlight by Lorde– YAY FOR LORDE’S NEW SONG AND UPCOMING ALBUM. My sister and I loved her first album and I was so excited when I saw she released a new song! Plus, she’s headlining Lollapalooza and I can’t wait for her to perform.
- Marc Jacobs Watch, $96– If you haven’t noticed I like a good deal. I found this watch, that’ve been dying to get, from Nordstrom Rack- it was 1/2 off! It’s the perfect accessory for any outfit and goes with everything. I totally recommend having a good watch like this one in your jewelry collection.
Let me know if you try out any of these products, I would love to hear from you!!
xoxo, Sophia Angela